There are hundreds of way you, your friends and family can get involved with Fairtrade.
Here are 5 ways to start you off:
1. When out on your weekly shop always pop in one or two FAIRTRADE items.
2. Always ask your favourite Coffee vendor for a FAIRTRADE coffee or tea1. Purchase a FAIRTRADE marked item when out shopping
3. Encourage your children to look out for the FAIRTRADE Mark when out shopping – make it fun by rewarding the child who scores the highest sightings and the child that finds the most unusual Fairtrade product!
4. Follow on Twitter @FairtradeUK and/or @FairtradeLandD to stay in touch with new products, developments and news
5. Always ask your local stores/supermarkets for FAIRTRADE products when you can not easily locate them on the shelf
To be part of local Fairtrade team please CLICK HERE